Wednesday, October 28, 2009

To Experience Life is to Touch Others

Why Blogg I ask myself? The answer is I care about others and I want to share with others what I've learned so that their lives will be better. I mean better in the same sense a parent applies it to their children. They want their children to have better life experiences, live life in an honorable and virtuous fashion, and experience more abundant living. The desire to help others stems from an inner compassion bestowed upon me at birth. My daddy was not rich and my "ma" was good looking. Throughout my life I have had to rely on the kindness and goodness of others. I believe that all good things are extended to me and you from heaven.

Life is grand because I say so!!! Stick around kid and we'll share, and learn from each other. My hope is that you will not only follow along but that you will also share some of your life experinces, opinions and insights to help others improve the places where we work, play, and live.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice and "clean" beginning Sharon. Many people clutter up their site trying to do too much. I've sent you a separate e-mail regarding some other resources. I'll spend more time tomorrow traversing your site. Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspector Clouseau, your comments regarding my new blog are much appreciated. I look forward to learning more about blogging and I'm glad to know there's someone like you there below the clouds to help out dummies like me.

    ReplyDelete